The eight finalists for the 2015 Garmin customer service award have been named, following five weeks of public nominations
With less than four weeks to go until the highlight of the boating calendar, the 2015 Motor Boat Awards, the time has come to name the nominees for the Garmin customer service award.
This is the only award that is voted for by the boating public, and this year there are eight finalists in the running.
So without further ado, here are the contenders, along with a small snippet of why they were nominated:
- Bates Wharf: “We were particularly impressed by the hand-over process.”
- Berthon: “Their staff could not have been more attentive and helpful.”
- Boats.co.uk: “They have gone to extreme lengths in order to satisfy our requirements.”
- Clipper Marine: “Their knowledge has instilled me with great confidence when at sea.”
- Fairline Menorca: “Completely reliable, on the ball and, not least, nice guys.”
- Landau UK: “They back up their work like no other company I work with.”
- Penton Hook Marine Sales: “Nothing seems too much trouble, the service is first class.”
- Sealine Forum: “My go-to resource for Sealine-related issues.”
The winner will be announced at our star-studded awards ceremony at the Landmark Hotel on Monday 12 January, and revealed online shortly afterwards.