Day 8 (part 3) Channel Islands Liberation Cruise

Tomorrow is looking like the day to go

With many participants desperately waiting to know tomorrows plan, and even strategically trying to get information out of us, Neale presented his briefing at 6pm this evening.
“We shall send the RIB out as soon as it can get over the marina seal”, said Neale, the Cruising Club organiser. The tide is expected to just cover the seal at around 8am, when Claire will inspect the state of sea and if it is advisable to go. If suitable, we shall make the 31.2nm dash to Carteret, France.

We have had mixed reports of weather, but experience has taught us to make the final call once we have seen for ourselves in the morning.
We will be back with the latest once the RIB returns tomorrow at around 9am.