Following our star-studded awards ceremony at the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone, we can now announce the winners of the 2015 Motor Boat Awards
The winners of the 2015 Motor Boat Awards have been announced at our annual awards ceremony at the Landmark Hotel in London.
In a strong year across the board, there were many worthy contenders in all 11 categories, so our panel of judges had a real job on their hands.
Without further ado, the winners of the 2015 Motor Boat Awards are as follows:
- Starter Boats: Beneteau Flyer 6
- Performance & Sportsboats: Finnmaster T8
- Wheelhouse & Cockpit Cruisers: Interboat Intercruiser
- Trawler & Aft Cabin: Absolute 58 Navetta
- Sportscruiser up to 45ft: Windy 39 Camira
- Sportscruiser over 45ft: Princess V48 Open
- Flybridge up to 55ft: Sealine F380
- Flybridge over 55ft: Princess S72
- Custom Yacht: Delta 80
- Garmin Service Award: Clipper Marine
- Judges’ Special Award: Steve & Linda Dashew, the couple behind the growing fleet of FPB long range motoryachts
Thanks to all those who attended and made this year’s event so memorable for all the right reasons.