The time has come to reveal this year’s finalists for the Outstanding Service Award, sponsored by Lombard
With just a few weeks to go until we host the Oscars of the marine world, its now time to reveal the contenders for the 2016 Outstanding Service Award, sponsored by Lombard.
This is the one Motor Boat Award that is decided by you, the MBY reader, and this year we’ve received hundreds of nominations.
We’ve whittled down the list to seven of the most deserving, so without further ado, here are this year’s finalists and what you said about them:
- Bates Wharf – “I greatly value their friendly and highly personalised approach.”
- Boats.co.uk – “I didn’t just buy a boat from them. I became part of a family.”
- Fairline Menorca – “The level of service goes well beyond what can reasonably be expected.”
- Landau UK – “They care about what they do and are always willing to go the extra mile.”
- Penton Hook Marine Sales – “Nothing ever seemed to be too much trouble.”
- Princess Motor Yacht Sales – “Made remarkable efforts and showed great commitment.”
- Westwood Marine Leisure – “Their after-sales service is without doubt second-to-none.”
The overall winner of the Oustanding Service Award, sponsored by Lombard, will be revealed on Monday January 11 at our awards ceremony at the Rosewood London hotel, and announced her on MBY.com shortly aftewards.