Register your interest for the brand new Mediterranean cruising workshop with Peter Cumberlidge
Get expert advice on cruising the Mediterranean with an exclusive workshop led by Motor Boat & Yachting’s most experienced cruising writer and photographer, Peter Cumberlidge.
With extensive first-hand knowledge of exploring the Mediterranean in a variety of different boats, there is nothing he doesn’t know about this vast and varied cruising paradise.
From planning the route to prepping your boat or choosing the destination of your dreams, Peter will be on hand to answer all of your questions.
The half-day workshop will take place at the Southampton Boat Show (12-21 September 2014) and will cover:
– How to prepare your boat for Mediterranean cruising
– How to transport it there from the UK
– Choosing the best cruising grounds for you
– Understanding tax and insurance implications
– What you need to know about local marine customs